Business Growth Loans
We provide access to finance in Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire for established businesses of 12 months of more who want to grow and are unable to access conventional bank support
- A business loan over an agreed term up to a maximum of 84 months with monthly repayments of capital and interest.
- Available to successful, profitable & growing businesses that are 12 months or older based in Sussex, Kent, Surrey or Hampshire.
- A loan of between £3,000.00 and £50,000.00.
- Interest Rates 14-17% pa – contact us for an APR % quote.
- Arrangement Fee of 4% (minimum of £200.00) payable when the loan is drawn down. Terms ranging from 6 to 84 months (7 years).
Here is what we will need to consider your application; once we receive everything requested we will keep you informed of progress.
- Business Plan with financial forecasts
- Part 1 CBS Application – the Business
- Part 2 CBS Application – Personal Details
- Personal Survival Bugets for each Director
- Copy of your identification
- Copy of 6 months business bank statements & 3 months personal
- Recent (last 3m) proof of address
- Last 3 years Annual Accounts
- Year to date Management Accounts
Call 0845 601 8326 to find out how we can help your business prosper.
Let’s Do Business Finance is the trading name of Capitalise Business Support Limited — Consumer Credit Licence No. 626515 issued by the Office of Fair Trading.
Watch our video on finance
Head of Services at the Let’s Do Business Group, Ian Smallwood explains how the Group’s finance arm, Let’s Do Business Finance can help established businesses to grow and thrive.
- Business Growth Loan Repayments (PDF 27Kb)
- Business Plan Guide (Word 232Kb)
- Profit & Loss Forecast (Excel 29Kb)
- Cash Flow Forecast (Excel 44Kb)
Let’s Do Business Finance Complaints Policy
This policy is designed to ensure that we treat all customers fairly, in line with our Treating Customers Fairly Policy. The PDF below sets out the complaints process to be followed by clients of Let’s Do Business Finance (LDBF) who believe they have a grievance with the company related to how we have handled your loan application.
Call us today on
0845 601 8326
We can help your business grow with financial advice and funding opportunities.
Do you have questions about finance?
Answers to the most common questions we receive about business finance.